Assistance Programs like the Assisted Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program are set up to help owners of existing homes with performance and energy efficient upgrades – no matter how old your home is.
Income Eligibility Subsidy – up to 50% – Assisted Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Work Scope Incentive
|House Hold Size||Empower Annual||HPwES Subsidy Annual|
*Eligibility is for Central NY Counties. Call for eligibility in your area.
Homeowners must be income-qualified – Find out for FREE if you qualify!
- $4,000 (maximum) available for single family homes
- Incentive amount determined by work scope options
- Available to National Grid (or other approved New York State territories) customers who pay into the SBC (Systems Benefit Charge)
- Work Scope incentive is paid directly to contractor
- Work Scope must be performed through the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR ® Program
Home Owner Financing Options – Green Jobs – Green NY Loan
- 3.49% Low interest, unsecured loan, for 1 to 2 family, owner occupied homes
- Up to $25,000 loan limit
- 5, 10 or 15 Year loan repayment period
- Work Scope must be performed through the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR ® program and must meet cost effective guidelines
Other Financing Options available. Please contact us so we can find the best option for you.